- Sport Cap 3.0 features a soft silicone spout, 25% higher flow rate and "chirp" free hydration
- No BPA, phthalates, lead, or other toxins
- 18/8 food-grade stainless steel, no liner
- Doesn't retain or impart flavors
- Slim design fits in most cup holders
- Rounded corners are easy to clean with no hard angles where dirt or bacteria can stick
- Stainless steel threads
- Fits large ice cubes
- BPA-free polypropylene (pp#5) caps
- Stainless accessory caps available
- Dishwasher safe (handwash painted bottles)
- Fits in most standard bike cages
- Lifetime warranty
18 fluid ounces (532 ml)
5.125 ounces (w/o cap)
7" H (w/o cap) x 2.75" W
1.75" (44 mm)
Klean Kanteen has been free of Bisphenol A (BPA) since the very beginning. Our vessels are stainless steel inside and out (no plastic liners necessary), our lids are stainless and/or BPA-free polypropylene #5, and we use medical-grade silicone for our gaskets and baby products. We do it because we want the very best for our friends and family.
Our focus on health doesn’t stop with the materials we use. True to our name, we make products that are easy to clean—and keep clean. All our bottles, cups, and canisters feature rounded corners, large-mouth openings, and large-radius threads, so there are no hard angles that allow germs and bacteria to hide out inside. And most of our products are dishwasher safe.
18/8 Stainless Steel
Why stainless? It’s safe, durable, doesn’t react with other chemicals (like aluminum does) and doesn’t absorb, impart flavors, or leach who knows what (like plastic does). 18/8 stainless steel—the same material used in industrial kitchens and hospitals—is completely free of BPA, lead, phthalates, and other toxins. Why would we use anything else?
Our goal is to reduce single use, plain and simple. So we make products that last a lifetime. We hope you’ll use (and use, and use) your Klean Kanteen bottles, cups, and canisters until there’s no life left in them. Many of our products are recyclable, too.