Terms and Conditions
- Date of Last Revision: December 16, 2009
- Klean Kanteen’s e-Gift Certificates are redeemable for available merchandise on kleankanteen.com and cannot be resold, transferred, redeemed for cash, or refunded.
- Purchaser is responsible for providing a deliverable e-mail address. Delivery of all Klean Kanteen e-Gift Certificates will be electronic and is subject to payment authorization barring any technical difficulties. A plastic or paper gift card will not be sent.
- Protect the e-Gift Certificates: the bearer is responsible if it is lost or stolen. Lost or stolen cards will not be cancelled or replaced. E-Gift Certificates do not have an expiration or dormancy fee.
- Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's e-Gift Certificates account when redeemed. Customers can check balance at any time.
- KLEAN KANTEEN, NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, MAKES ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO KLEAN KANTEEN E-GIFT CARDS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEMS WITH AN E-GIFT CARD, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO A NONFUNCTIONAL E-GIFT CARD CODE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH E-GIFT CARD.
- When you purchase, receive or redeem a Klean Kanteen e-Gift Certificates, you agree that the laws of the State of California, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern the e-Gift Card terms and conditions.