Paying up to $10 for bottled water at a show isn't cool and neither is getting dehydrated because you don't have access to water. In 2010, a 26-year-old man died at the VANS Warped Tour stop in Kansas. At the time, the death was rumored to have been caused by dehydration, partly due to the extremely high price of bottled water.
That's why Klean Kanteen has teamed up with the VANS Warped Tour again this year to provide FREE water refill stations at every tour stop. Because we feel nobody should have to PAY for water.
With thousands of mostly young adults outside all day in the heat and sun, walking around and dancing, staying hydrated is critical. We were proud and touched to have so many young people come up to our booth, truly grateful for our presence and thankful for something as simple as access to water. We also have the opportunity to inspire, educate, and inform a captive audience about single-use solutions, environmental toxins, sustainable and healthy lifestyle choices, and other issues that will affect us all.