100% of NET proceeds donated to Camp Fire relief efforts.
Limited quantity available.
The devastating Camp Fire in our Chico backyard decimated the town of Paradise. We're proud to offer our exclusive 'Butte Strong' 16oz Insulated Wide. 100% of NET proceeds will go directly to Camp Fire relief efforts. Special thanks to local Chico artist 12 Volt Tattoo for the custom graphic.
- 18/8 Stainless Steel construction.
- Climate Lock™ double-wall vacuum insulation will keep drinks hot for 10 hours and iced for 30 hours.
- Klean Coat™ powder coat finish is 4X more durable than our previous finish and formulated for human and environmental health (Brushed Stainless has no coating).
- Electropolished interior, a safe & non-toxic process, and rounded corners make it easy to clean.
- Includes the leak proof Café Cap 2.0.
- Compatible with all Wide Caps, including Wide Loop Cap.
- Hand washing is recommended for all Insulated products.
- Backed by the lifetime Strong as Steel guarantee.
|Capacity||16 fluid ounces (473 ml)|
|Weight (w/ c(Café cap)||11.2 ounces (317.4 g)|
|Size (w/ café cap)||8.2" H x 3.0" W (207.5 mm H x 75.3 mm W)|
|Opening Diameter||2.125" (54 mm)|
Wildfires in California have displaced hundreds of thousands of people and destroyed thousands of homes. The devastating Camp Fire in our Chico backyard grew to over 100,00 acres in just days, decimating the town and people of Paradise. Our thoughts are with everyone affected, including family, friends and 12 Klean employees who have lost their homes.
We as a company are often giving back, but feel very gracious to have a global community reaching out to us in our time of need. Thanks to all for the well wishes and support. This special edition bottle is just a small way we can help, as we continue to be involved locally in helping our community begin to rebuild. #buttestrong
12 of our own Klean employees have lost their homes and property. Help them directly to get back on their feet and rebuild their lives.
United Way of Northern California is accepting donations to assist relief and recovery operations for many affected by the fires.
American Red Cross is on the ground, providing short-term and long-term shelter, food, comfort and support for those in need.