Our vacuum insulated 32 ounce TKWide was created with versatility and portability, to create the best wide-mouth water bottle for sports, hydration and the outdoors. The 32 oz TKWide features our TK Closure™ internal thread design with rounded lip for comfortable drinking and easy cleaning. Comes with the leakproof Twist Cap with built-in reusable steel straw.(fits 32 oz size) NOTE: Twist Cap not suitable for liquids above room temperature. Not intended for hot or carbonated beverages because of steel straw.
- Made from certified 90% post-consumer recycled 18/8 stainless steel
- TK Closure internal thread design increases thermal performance and compatible with TKWide caps
- Climate Lock™ keeps contents iced up to 75 hours
- Chip-resistant Klean Coat™ powder coat finish (Brushed Stainless has no coating)
- BPA Free
- Won't retain or impart flavors
- Includes leak proof Twist Cap with built-in reusable steel straw (fits 32 oz size)
- Not recommended for very hot liquids due to steel straw
- Backed by the lifetime Strong as Steel guarantee
|Capacity||32 fluid ounces (946 ml)|
|Weight||18.3 ounces (518.2 g)|
|Size||10.36" H x 3.65" W (263 mm H x 92.7 mm W)|
|Opening Diameter||2.6" (66 mm)|
Care and Use
Questions about our materials or sustainability? Visit our FAQ page for more details.
Our Mission in Action
As a family and employee-owned company, we don't have to answer to stakeholders. We're free to operate based on our values every single day. We've built our business by prioritizing the well being of people and the planet and by designing sustainable, high-performance products.
We’ve taken thermal performance to a whole new level. Our award-winning Climate Lock™ double-wall vacuum insulation locks in heat or cold for hours … and hours. When paired with our revolutionary TK Closure™ internal thread design drinks stay steamy hot or icy cold all day long (literally).
We are 100% Carbon Neutral in the manufacture and delivery of our products worldwide.
We give 1% of every sale to help make the world a more sustainable place, donating over $3.6 million to date!
We're part of the B Corp movement to meet high standards of social and environmental transparency.