$5 donation per bottle to Save the Waves Coalition14 hrs hot 47 hrs iced
Klean Kanteen has collaborated with artist Erik Abel on this limited edition Kanteen to benefit Save The Waves Coalition. We worked with Erik to create the custom wave break art which mimics the Save The Waves logo design. $5 of every bottle will go directly to Save The Waves Coalition and the efforts they make to protect our oceans and waterways. We printed this bottle in-house at our Chico, CA print shop and it features an ombre blue wave print with raised glossy finish over Shale Black Klean Coat matte finish.
- Custom wave break artwork from Erik Abel
- TK Closure internal thread design increases thermal performance and compatible with TKWide caps
- Climate Lock™ keeps contents hot up to 14 hours or iced up to 47 hours
- Chip-resistant Klean Coat™ powder coat finish
- 18/8 food grade stainless steel
- BPA Free
- Won't retain or impart flavors
- Slim design fits in most cup holders
- Includes leak proof Café Cap with Swing Away Loop
- Backed by the lifetime Strong as Steel guarantee
|Capacity||16 fluid ounces (473 ml)|
|Weight (w/ café cap)||13.9 ounces (394.5 g)|
|Size (w/ café cap)||8.65" H x 3.0" W (219.7 mm H x 76.2 mm W)|
|Opening Diameter||2.6" (66 mm)|
Save the Waves Coalition
Save The Waves protects coastal resources through a unique combination of protected areas, economics, and direct action. Their mission is to protect and preserve the coastal environment with a focus on the surf zone.
Klean Wins Business of the Year Award
Klean was honored to be presented the Wave Saver Award as Business of the Year by Save the Waves Coalition. We are proud to be considered at the forefront of oceanic and coastal conservation efforts, and stand alongside fellow award recipients at the Life is a Wave Gala.