Our 12 oz TKWide insulated water bottle was designed with versatility and portability in mind, to create the best water bottle, iced coffee mug, sport bottle and insulated cup, all in one package. The TKWide 12 oz features our TK Closure™ internal thread design with smooth, rounded lip for comfortable drinking and easy cleaning. Comes with leak proof Twist Cap with built-in reusable steel straw. (fits 12 oz size) Klean Coat colors and fun designs, great for kids and those young at heart! NOTE: Twist Cap not suitable for liquids above room temperature. Not intended for hot or carbonated beverages because of steel straw.
- Made from certified 90% post-consumer recycled 18/8 stainless steel
- TK Closure internal thread design increases thermal performance and compatible with TKWide caps
- Climate Lock™ keeps contents iced up to 33 hours
- Chip-resistant Klean Coat™ powder coat finish (Brushed Stainless has no coating)
- BPA Free
- Won't retain or impart flavors
- Slim design fits in most cup holders
- Includes leak proof Twist Cap with built-in reusable steel straw (fits 12 oz size)
- Not recommended for very hot liquids due to steel straw
- Backed by our Strong as Steel Satisfaction Guarantee
|Capacity||12 fluid ounces (355 ml)|
|Weight||11.6 ounces (329.1 g)|
|Size||7.35" H x 3.0" W (186.7 mm H x 76.2 mm W)|
|Opening Diameter||2.6" (66 mm)|
Care and Use
Check out our Care and Use page for videos, maintenance and cleaning tips.
Questions about materials or sustainability? Visit our FAQ page.
Our Mission in Action
As a family and employee-owned company, we don't have to answer to stakeholders. We're free to operate based on our values every single day. We've built our business by prioritizing the well being of people and the planet and by designing sustainable, high-performance products.
We’ve taken thermal performance to a whole new level. Our award-winning Climate Lock™ double-wall vacuum insulation locks in heat or cold for hours … and hours. When paired with our revolutionary TK Closure™ internal thread design drinks stay steamy hot or icy cold all day long (literally).