NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THESE OFFICIAL RULES (“RULES”), WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE SPONSOR (DEFINED BELOW) FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES. BY PARTICIPATING, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND REPRESENT THAT YOU SATISFY ALL OF THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS BELOW.
- Eligibility: This September 2017 Sweepstakes (the “Campaign”) is open only to those who sign up at https://www.kleankanteen.com/pages/sweepstakes and who are 18 years of age as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of any of the (50) United States or the District of Columbia and otherwise excluding its territories and possessions and is void where prohibited by law. Employees, agents or officers, directors of Klean Kanteen, its affiliates, parent companies, franchisees, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, their respective agents, parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, franchisees, affiliates, licensees, service providers, directors, prize suppliers, and any other person or entity associated with the Campaign (collectively the “Campaign Entities”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Campaign Entities are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. The contestant (“You”) must be a Facebook member to enter; however, the Campaign is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. By participating in this promotion, You agree to fully release, forever discharge and hold harmless Campaign Entities and Facebook of any and all liability arising out of this Campaign. Klean Kanteen has no affiliation with Facebook and no responsibility for or control of any matters relating to Facebook or Facebook accounts.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, You agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Klean Kanteen as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 12:01:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“EDT”) on September 1, 2017 and ending 11:59:59 p.m. EDT on September 31, 2017. All online entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. EDT on September 31, 2017.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://www.kleankanteen.com/pages/sweepstakes. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. In order to enter the Campaign You must click the “Campaign” tab or link and follow the instructions to complete and thereafter submit the entry form by providing the following information: First Name, Last Name, and email address (“Entry Information”). The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified within the time constraints provided, to be eligible to win a prize (such entry is a “Qualified Entry”). Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Klean Kanteen. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Klean Kanteen.
- Prizes: The five (5) verified Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive (1) Klean Kanteen Growler 64oz Bottle with retail value of $49.95. The total Approximate Retail Value of all prizes offered in the Campaign is $249.75. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Klean Kanteen. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Klean Kanteen’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Klean Kanteen reserves the right to substitute a comparable prize of like or greater value for any prize, or to pay the Winner a cash equivalent for any reason. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Klean Kanteen to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Provided there is at least one Qualified Entry, Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Klean Kanteen within 3 days of Campaign end. Winner will be notified by email within approximately five (5) days following selection of Winner. The selection of Klean Kanteen shall be final and binding in all regards, and Klean Kanteen may announce the fact that a winner has been chosen and finally selected on its social media channels. Klean Kanteen shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. The Winner may be required to sign and return a declaration/affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release within five (5) days of notification. The Winner may also be required to send a copy of their passport, driver’s license or birth certificate as proof of age and residency. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration/affidavit and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT KLEAN KANTEEN‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED. If a prize is unclaimed or forfeited, and alternate winner may be selected in Klean Kanteen’s sole discretion.
- Terms & Conditions: Klean Kanteen reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Klean Kanteen’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Klean Kanteen may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Klean Kanteen. Klean Kanteen reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Klean Kanteen has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void an entry for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Klean Kanteen reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If, for reasons beyond Klean Kanteen’s control (including, but not limited to, tampering or computer virus infection), the Campaign is not capable of running as originally planned, Klean Kanteen, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel or modify the Campaign, without liability.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to, and hereby do, release and hold harmless Klean Kanteen and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, directors and all other Campaign Entities from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries, and or any entry that is delayed or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules.
- Disputes and Issues of Law: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS ARE APPLICABLE. THE CALIFORNIA COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE CAMPAIGN AND THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA SHALL GOVERN THE CAMPAIGN WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THOSE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS. THE CAMPAIGN IS VOID WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, You agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in The State of California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall You be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than Your actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). You further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your indicated request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Klean Kanteen Sweepstakes September 2017, 3960 Morrow Lane, Chico, CA 95926. Requests must be received no later than TWO (2) months after the end of the Campaign Period. Only one (1) request per outer envelope, mailed separately, will be fulfilled.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Klean Kanteen, 3960 Morrow Lane, Chico, CA 95926.
- Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Klean Kanteen is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By entering The Campaign, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.