Summer Giveaway 2018
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THESE OFFICIAL RULES (“RULES”), WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE SPONSOR (DEFINED BELOW) FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES. BY PARTICIPATING, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND REPRESENT THAT YOU SATISFY ALL OF THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS BELOW.
- Eligibility: This Summer 2018 Giveaway (the “Wanderlust Giveaway”) is open only to those who enter through our Wanderlust Giveaway Instagram Post and who are18 years of ageas of the date of entry. The Wanderlust Giveaway is only open to legal residents of any of the (50) United States or the District of Columbia and otherwise excluding its territories and possessions and is void where prohibited by law. Employees, agents or officers, directors of Klean Kanteen, its affiliates, parent companies, franchisees, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, their respective agents, parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, franchisees, affiliates, licensees, service providers, directors, prize suppliers, and any other person or entity associated with the Wanderlust Giveaway (collectively the “Wanderlust Giveaway Entities”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Wanderlust Giveaway Entities are not eligible to participate in the Wanderlust Giveaway. The Wanderlust Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. The contestant (“You”) must be a Instagram member to enter; however, the Wanderlust Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram. By participating in this promotion, You agree to fully release, forever discharge and hold harmless Wanderlust Giveaway Entities and Instagram of any and all liability arising out of this giveaway. Klean Kanteen has no affiliation with Instagram and no responsibility for or control of any matters relating to Instagram or Instagram accounts.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, You agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions ofKlean Kanteen as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Wanderlust Giveaway.
- Wanderlust Giveaway Period: Entries will be accepted through Instagram starting on8:01:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on May 31, 2018and ending 8:01:00 a.m. PT on June 1, 2018. All online entries must be received by 8:01:00 p.m. PT on June 1, 2018.
- How to Enter: The Wanderlust Giveaway must be entered through corresponding Instagram post on 5/31/2018. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Instagram. In order to enter the Wanderlust Giveaway, You must “Like” the corresponding Instagram post, follow @kleankanteen and @wanderlustfest on Instagram, tag two friends in the comments, and specify which event you would like to attend. The entry must fulfill all Wanderlust Giveaway requirements, as specified within the time constraints provided, to be eligible to win a prize (such entry is a “Qualified Entry”). Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion ofKlean Kanteen. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion ofKlean Kanteen.
- Prizes: The two (2) verified Winner(s) of the Wanderlust Giveaway (the “Winner”) will receive(2) 4-Day passes to Wanderlust Stratton 2018 (6/21 – 6/24) for the entire event with total retail value of $460 or (2) 4-Day passes to Wanderlust Squaw Valley (7/19 – 7/22) for the entire event with retail value of $494 each. The total Approximate Retail Value of all prizes offered in the Wanderlust Giveaway is $954. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined byKlean Kanteen. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Klean Kanteen’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Klean Kanteen reserves the right to substitute a comparable prize of like or greater value for any prize, or to pay the Winner a cash equivalent for any reason. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Klean Kanteen to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Provided there is at least one Qualified Entry, Winner will be selected bya random drawingunder the supervision of Klean Kanteen within 3 days of Wanderlust Giveaway end. Winner will be notified by Instagram direct message within approximately five (5) days following selection of Winner. The selection of Klean Kanteen shall be final and binding in all regards, and Klean Kanteen may announce the fact that a winner has been chosen and finally selected on its social media channels. Klean Kanteen shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. The Winner may be required to sign and return a declaration/affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release within five (5) days of notification. The Winner may also be required to send a copy of their passport, driver’s license or birth certificate as proof of age and residency. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration/affidavit and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT KLEAN KANTEEN‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE WANDERLUST GIVEAWAY, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED. If a prize is unclaimed or forfeited, and alternate winner may be selected in Klean Kanteen’s sole discretion.
- Terms & Conditions:Klean Kanteen reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Wanderlust Giveaway should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyondKlean Kanteen’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Wanderlust giveaway. In such case, Klean Kanteen may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Klean Kanteen. Klean Kanteen reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Wanderlust Giveaway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Klean Kanteen has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Wanderlust Giveaway, to void an entry for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Wanderlust Giveaway rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Wanderlust Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Klean Kanteen reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If, for reasons beyond Klean Kanteen’s control (including, but not limited to, tampering or computer virus infection), the Wanderlust Giveaway is not capable of running as originally planned, Klean Kanteen, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel or modify the Wanderlust Giveaway without liability.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to, and hereby do, release and hold harmlessKlean Kanteenand its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, directors and all other Wanderlust Giveaway Entities from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Wanderlust Giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries, and or any entry that is delayed or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules.
- Disputes and Issues of Law: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS ARE APPLICABLE. THE CALIFORNIA COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE WANDERLUST GIVEAWAY AND THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA SHALL GOVERN THE WANDERLUST GIVEAWAY WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THOSE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS. THE WANDERLUST GIVEAWAY IS VOID WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW. As a condition of participating in this Wanderlust Giveaway, You agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Wanderlust Giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located inThe State of Californiahaving jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall You be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than Your actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Wanderlust Giveaway). You further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your indicated request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:Klean Kanteen Sweepstakes June 2017, 3960 Morrow Lane, Chico, CA 95926. Requests must be received no later than TWO (2) months after the end of the Campaign Period. Only one (1) request per outer envelope, mailed separately, will be fulfilled.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Wanderlust Giveaway isKlean Kanteen, 3960 Morrow Lane, Chico, CA 95926.
- Instagram: Wanderlust Giveaway hosted byKlean Kanteenis in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.
- By entering the Wanderlust Giveaway, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.