Kid Kanteen Baby Bottles feature a medical-grade, silicone nipple that is more than 2 inches in diameter at the base and has variable thicknesses so it feels more like the real thing. As your baby sucks, the long nipple adjusts, mimicking the way a human breast reshapes during breastfeeding, ensuring proper placement in the mouth, and promoting correct oral development and healthy teeth. The nipple also features a double venting system, which is designed so your baby is swallowing liquid, not air, helping reduce colic and promoting healthy digestion. Available in 3 flow rates: slow, medium and fast. Sold in 2-packs.
- Wide base and nipple shape encourages proper latch
- Double-venting system reduces nipple collapse and colic
- Nipple made from soft, pliable, medical-grade silicone
- Nipple promotes proper oral development and healthy teeth
- Nipple flow rates allow natural-paced and relaxed feedings
- Dishwasher safe
|Slow Flow||0-6 months|
|Medium Flow||6+ months|
|Fast Flow||9+ months|
Care and Use
Questions about our materials or sustainability? Visit our FAQ page for more details.
Our Mission in Action
As a family and employee-owned company, we don't have to answer to stakeholders. We're free to operate based on our values every single day. We've built our business by prioritizing the well being of people and the planet and by designing sustainable, high-performance products.