Our 64 oz TKWide insulated water bottle was designed with versatility and portability in mind, to create the best wide-mouth water bottle for sports, camping and backpacking, or water transport and storage. The TKWide 64 oz features our TK Closure™ internal thread design with rounded lip for easy pouring and cleaning. Comes with the Insulated Wide Loop Cap which creates a full stainless steel interior, increases thermal performance, and has an easy-carry swivel loop. Easily transition between other interchangeable caps like our Chug Cap for quick hydration.
- Made from certified 90% post-consumer recycled 18/8 stainless steel
- TK Closure internal thread design increases thermal performance and compatible with TKWide caps
- Climate Lock™ keeps contents hot up to 47 hours or iced up to 145 hours
- Chip-resistant Klean Coat™ powder coat finish (Brushed Stainless has no coating)
- BPA Free
- Won't retain or impart flavors
- Includes leak proof vacuum insulated Wide Loop Cap which creates a full stainless steel interior
- Backed by our Strong as Steel Satisfaction Guarantee
|Capacity||64 fluid ounces (1900 ml)|
|Weight||29.5 ounces (836.3 g)|
|Size||11.25" H x 4.65" W (285.75 mm H x 118.1 mm W)|
|Opening Diameter||2.6" (66 mm)|
Care and Use
Check out our Care and Use page for videos, maintenance and cleaning tips.
Questions about materials or sustainability? Visit our FAQ page.
Our Mission in Action
As a family and employee-owned company, we don't have to answer to stakeholders. We're free to operate based on our values every single day. We've built our business by prioritizing the well being of people and the planet and by designing sustainable, high-performance products.
We’ve taken thermal performance to a whole new level. Our award-winning Climate Lock™ double-wall vacuum insulation locks in heat or cold for hours … and hours. When paired with our revolutionary TK Closure™ internal thread design drinks stay steamy hot or icy cold all day long (literally).