I's officially Fall, which means we are starting to transition our wardrobes to every shade of red, orange, and yellow that we can find. While also pulling out our favorite fall mugs, and of course looking up recipes for everything pumpkin.
If you're looking to get a little creative with your pumpkin journey this year, we have a yummy recipe for a pumpkin spice smoothie that you can whip up on those days where it’s just a tad too hot for a latte.
What You'll Need
- Grab your 16oz TKWide Bottle or 20oz TKWide Bottle, then set aside your straw and straw lid.
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree fresh or canned
- 1 banana frozen (optional)
- 1 cup almond milk, soy milk, or coconut milk
- 1/2 tablespoon pure maple syrup (add more or less to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 cup ice
Once you’ve added all your ingredients, puree in a blender until smooth. Then grab your TKWide, fill, and enjoy the rest of your day sipping on our icy version of a pumpkin spice latte.
PRO TIP: If you’re on the go, easily transition your straw cap to a leak proof loop cap!
We love finding different ways to enjoy fall traditions and hope you can enjoy them with us. Let us know how your Pumpkin Spice Smoothie turns out or tell us about your favorite fall inspired drink!