We teamed up with Klean Ambassador Brett Edwards to make a fun fall cocktail that captures the flavors and aroma of the season. A Grilled Orange Julep Cocktail is a citrus take on a classic drink, and a tasty treat any time of year, especially served ice cold with the TKPro.
There's no need for breakable glass cups or plastic straws. Mix and pour with the Insulated TKPro. Drink and sip with steel cups and straws. Enjoy!
- 4 oranges
- 3 ounces Whiskey
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 6 sprigs fresh mint
- Slice 3 oranges into thick slices, sprinkle sugar on both sides, and put them on the grill to carmelize.
- Take your 4th orange and cut it into thin, 1/4 inch slices to save for a grill for a garnish. These slices will carmelize faster than the thicker slices.
- Cut the thick orange slices in half. Combine the cut oranges with fresh mint leaves and simple syrup in a large mixing glass. Muddle the mixture together.
- Add your favorite whiskey to the mixture, about 2-3 oz per orange, and pour into a TKPro to keep it chilled and ready for serving at home, or on the go!
- Give the cocktail a shake to incorporate the ingredients, and add ice to the TKPro. With the heavy insulation of the Kanteen, the ice won’t melt and dilute your mixture.
- This drink is best enjoyed over ice, with the thin grilled orange and mint for garnish.