Navigating the Great Indoors
Like most of you, we’ve had to change things up a bit since we started working from home. Which means lots of impromptu "Teams" meetings with sleepy eyes and backyard backdrops. While sipping on our morning coffee we decided to share with each other what has been helping us get through these work days from our new offices.
Our differences and similarities are what sparks conversation when we’re in the office, so while being apart we wanted to share them with all of you! We’ve been having fun sharing Team Klean’s interests while collectively finding our new normal, and hope that you can incorporate some new tunes and podcasts into your routine while also sharing your go-tos with us. Check out our Marketing Team’s Digital picks that help keep our creative juices flowing.
- Music: You Got Me, The Roots
- Podcast: How I Built This, NPR
- Show: Seinfeld, Hulu
- App: Slack, Communications
When you're doing nothing, watch a show about nothing.
- Music: Pearl Cadillac, Gary Clark Jr
- Podcast: Waves Social, Marketing
- Show: Grace and Frankie, Netflix
- App: Asana, Health
The perfect mix of rock and soul.
- Music: Texas Sun, Khruangbin
- Podcast: The Dirtbag Diaries, Wilderness
- Show: Tiny Desk Concerts, NPR
- App: Strava, Health and Fitness
Social distancing runs and rides are key!
- Music: Cherry Pie, Sade
- Podcast: Throwing Fits, Fashion
- Show: Ozark, HBO
- App: Robinhood, Finance
Just a few guys rambling about music and fashion, with an occasional appearance by Jonah Hill.
- Music: In Color, Jamey Johnson
- Podcast: Joe Rogan Exp, Comedy
- Show: Parks and Rec, Netflix
- App: Yahoo Finance, Business
What's more important than managing our parks?