Strawberry Whiskey Lemonade Cocktail
We teamed up with Klean Ambassador Brett Edwards and our friends at Tin Cup Whiskey to make a perfect batch cocktail for entertaining in the backyard or on the go! A smoked Strawberry Whiskey Lemonade, aka strawberry whiskey sour batch cocktail, is definitely a crowd pleaser for summer parties, or sipping on the patio after a long day.
There's no need for disposable plastic cups or straws. Start off #PlasticFreeJuly right with reusable steel solutions from Klean. Mix and pour with the Insulated TKPro. Drink and sip with steel cups and straws. Enjoy!
- 4 lemons
- Simple Syrup
- Fresh strawberries (1-2 pints)
- Tin Cup whiskey
- Crushed ice
- Slice 3 lemons in half and put them on the grill, take your 4th lemon and cut it into 1/4 inch sections to save for garnish.
- Wet the lemon slices with some simple syrup to increase the caramelization on the grilled lemon garnish.
- Grab a big handful of strawberries, remove the stems and cut them in half.
- Throw your cut berries in a large mixing glass, and press the grilled lemons over top, muddle them together to create a medley of smokey sour citrus and sweet refreshing strawberries.
- add Tin Cup Whiskey, about 1.5 oz per lemon, and ice
- Give the cocktail a shake to incorporate the ingredients and let it run through the ice, then pour in the Klean Kanteen TK Pro to keep it chilled and ready for serving at home, or on the go!
- Add ice into the TK Pro if you wish, this will further drop the temperature of the cocktail, and with the heavy insulation of the Kanteen, the ice won’t melt and dilute your mixture.
- This drink is best enjoyed over crushed ice, with a grilled lemon garnish for aroma.