What better way to get into the spirit of the season than by throwing together the perfect holiday cocktail? We had a lot of fun trying out this new recipe for a midweek nightcap—because who doesn't need one of those every once in a while? This cocktail was perfect for those nights where you just want to sit by the fire, or when you're feeling extra holiday cheer and are hosting a festive get together.
We threw together the below ingredients and paired them with our Insulated TKPro for the perfect mixer, and best vessel to keep your beverage cold. Check out the recipe below and let us know what you think!
Produce & Drinks
- 1 Arils from 1 pomegranate
- 1 Orange, zest of
- 1 cup Pomegranate, juice
- 1/2 cup Freshly squeeze orange juice
Beer, Wine & Liquor
- 4 oz Bourbon
- 1 (750 ml) bottle Prosecco or sparkling wine
- In a TKPro, combine already chilled pomegranate juice and orange juice. Add bourbon and orange zest then shake.
- Just before serving, add ice to the TKPro and pour over the Prosecco and top with pomegranates. Enjoy!