- Narrow profile
- New colors and patterns
- Updated Sport Cap features removable soft silicone spout for easy cleaning
- Chip-resistant Klean Coat® finish except stainless
- 18/8 food-grade stainless steel
- Won't retain or impart flavors
- Easy Clean
- Opening fits ice, fills and pours easily
- Made from safe, durable, high-quality materials
- Dishwasher safe. Bottles with graphic treatments should be hand washed to preserve detail
- BPA Free
|Capacity||18 fluid ounces (532 ml)|
|Weight||5.7 ounces (161.6 g)|
|Size||9.94" H x 2.56" W (252.5 mm x 65 mm)|
|Opening Diameter||1.75" (44 mm)|
Child Safety Warning: Sport Cap 3.0 not intended for children 3 and under. Not intended for chewing or teething. Always use this product with adult supervision. Always ensure the silicone valves are properly installed. Adult assembly required.
Care and UseVisit our Care and Use page for maintenance and cleaning tips.
Care and Use Videos
Our Mission in Action
As a family and employee-owned company, we don't have to answer to stakeholders. We're free to operate based on our values every single day. We've built our business by prioritizing the well being of people and the planet and by designing sustainable, high-performance products.
The Classic name couldn’t be more fitting for the original stainless steel bottle that’s been around for 18 years and still going strong. Designed to last a lifetime, these water bottles have kept people hydrated and happy for years.
We are 100% Carbon Neutral in the manufacture and delivery of our products worldwide.
We give 1% of every sale to help make the world a more sustainable place, donating over $3.4 million to date!
We're part of the B Corp movement to meet high standards of social and environmental transparency.