- Narrow profile for easy grip
- Fun patterns and colors
- Sport Cap features a removable soft silicone spout for easy cleaning and a mouthpiece cover
- Chip-resistant Klean Coat™ finish except stainless
- Won't retain or impart flavors
- Opening fits ice and allows easy filling and pouring
- Slim design fits in most cup holders
- Dishwasher safe. Bottles with graphic treatments should be hand washed to preserve detail
- BPA Free
|Capacity||12 fluid ounces (355 ml)|
|Weight||4.9 ounces (138.3 g)|
|Size||7.72" H x 2.56" W (196.1 mm H x 65 mm W)|
|Opening Diameter||1.75" (44 mm)|
Child Safety Warning: Sport Cap 3.0 not intended for children 3 and under. Not intended for chewing or teething. Always use this product with adult supervision. Always ensure the silicone valves are properly installed. Adult assembly required.
Care and UseVisit our Care and Use page for maintenance and cleaning tips.
Care and Use Videos
Our Mission in Action
As a family and employee-owned company, we don't have to answer to stakeholders. We're free to operate based on our values every single day. We've built our business by prioritizing the well being of people and the planet and by designing sustainable, high-performance products.
Kids play hard and so do their Kanteens. Luckily, our chip-resistant Klean Coat® finish is both durable and nontoxic. Like all of our products, Kid Kanteens are BPA-free and made from 18/8 food-grade stainless steel—and always have been. Our new narrow size is perfect for little hands.
We are 100% Carbon Neutral in the manufacture and delivery of our products worldwide.
We give 1% of every sale to help make the world a more sustainable place, donating over $3.4 million to date!
We're part of the B Corp movement to meet high standards of social and environmental transparency.