Our 40 oz water bottle is a favorite of adventurers everywhere, being lightweight and compatible with most backcountry water filters. The extra wide mouth is easy to fill with ice, too. Made from 90% post-consumer recycled 18/8 stainless steel and designed for easy cleaning, carrying and chugging, the non-insulated, single-wall 40 oz Wide is up for just about anything.
- Made from 90% post-consumer recycled 18/8 stainless steel
- Includes the leakproof Wide Loop Cap with easy-carry swivel loop and stainless steel interior
- Chip-resistant Klean Coat finish (stainless excluded)
- Compatible with most backcountry water filters
- Ice chest friendly
- Won't retain or impart flavors
- Dishwasher safe
- Backed by our Strong as Steel Satisfaction Guarantee
|Capacity||40 fluid ounces (1182 ml)|
|Weight||8.6 ounces (243.5 g|
|Size||9.31" H x 3.65" W (236.5 mm H x 92.7 mm W)|
|Opening Diameter||2.125" (54 mm)|
Care and Use
Questions about our materials or sustainability? Visit our FAQ page for more details.
Our Mission in Action
As a family and employee-owned company, we don't have to answer to stakeholders. We're free to operate based on our values every single day. We've built our business by prioritizing the well being of people and the planet and by designing sustainable, high-performance products.
Our lightweight, single-wall wide mouth bottles are designed for easy cleaning, carrying and chugging, up for just about any adventure. Thanks to the chip-resistant Klean Coat finish and leakproof cap, you can toss it in your pack, crash pad or pannier without a second thought.